Followers

Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Man's Worth-book release

Hello, fans. Just as promised, I am keeping all of you up to date with everything that's going on with me and my writing career. In exactly 1 week from today, my 2nd novel, "A Man's Worth" will be released. I'm very excited to introduce, to the world, my characters, Amaryllis Price, Randall Loomis, and Pastor Cordell Bryson. There is no doubt that these 3 fictional beings will become very vivid as you read the drama they've stirred up. And I promise that Miss Amaryllis will keep your pages turning as she takes you on an emotional roller coaster. So, fasten your seat belts and enjoy a tantalizing and alluring ride.
I am elated to share with you that "A Man's Worth" is now a Black Expressions Book Club selection and Amazon.com has reported it as being one of the top 10 most anticipated novels. Barnes & Noble, Borders, Wal-Mart Stores and Walden Books will carry "A Man's Worth". At this time it is also available for pre-order at barnesandnoble.com, borders.com, Amazon.com, blackexpressions.com, and my website, www.nikitanichols.com.
Feel free to reach out to me at kitawrites@comcast.net or www.nikitanichols.com. I am also available on face book as well as myspace.

Peace and blessings to you all,

Kita